God has demonstrated His love for us so greatly, He has made a way for us to truly make a new start.
After repentance, now comes the first half of Spiritual Rebirth, the chance to leave it all behind for good.
Nothing says “goodbye” to a life of sin like a proper burial, allowing you to truly leave it in the past.
Baptism is spiritual and symbolic of burying your old life to sin in a watery grave as God washes your conscience clean.
The proper way to baptize is in the name of Jesus Christ.
By doing this, you crucify your old life of sin with Him on the cross.
(ref. Romans 6:3-6)
A Few Facts on Baptism
• Baptize means to immerse; completely cover in water.
• In the New Testament, there is only one baptism given to men for salvation after the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 4:5 “One Lord, one faith, one baptism”)
Many people mistakenly believe there are 2 contradicting baptisms, failing to realize they are both one.
• Acts 2:38 is the fulfillment of Matthew 28:19, hence “…baptizing them in the name…”
• Even the Catholic church administered baptism in the name of Jesus Christ up until the 2nd century.
Scriptures on Baptism
• You can reach Bro. Vince Kunkel through our Contact Page.